As an EcoSource employee, you will be working in a fast paced dynamic environment. Our industry has been growing steadily for many years and is forecasted to keep growing. When you join our team you will receive thorough training on both our industry and your specific job function. Training is conducted via a combination of classes and practical “hands on” training. Many ongoing trainings opportunities exist…whether they be in house cross training, off site formal training or college courses via our tuition reimbursement program.
Successful Candidates possess:
- 1 year minimum of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required, Advanced degree a plus
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions
- The ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese garners a signing bonus.
- Your own reliable transportation.
- 2 or more years of continuous employment history.
- Interest in “Green” technologies and services
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite
EcoSource’s compensation package is one of the best in the industry including:
EcoSource offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Sales incentives
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Low cost basic life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Looking for more information or want to chat about how you can become a part of the EcoSource team?
Give us a call at 603.685.4674 or email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org