We’re looking for a janitorial assistant service manager for our Salem, NH location.
EcoSource LLC is a leader in the environmental service industry. We are at the forefront of implementing Green practices and technologies in all types of commercial properties. We are experiencing a tremendous need for our services and are seeking an individual who is willing to grow with us.
You must reside within commuting distance to our Salem NH office. This is a full-time position.
Work hours are Mon-Fri 8-5 plus 2 evenings per week
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be responsible for managing our services by training crews, inspecting buildings, and resolving deficiencies.
- You’ll start each day at our Salem, NH office and from there conduct 5-8 site visits at client facilities.
- Each visit involves meeting with the crew supervisor and customer before performing an 102 point inspection.
- During the course of the week there will be 2 extra shifts. These may occur in the evening or on the weekend and are normally 4 or less hours.
- During extra shifts, you will be conducting certification classes for new crews and retraining existing crews.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 year prior experience in facilities, maintenance, cleaning or housekeeping
- 1 year prior experience in carpet and VCT floor care
- 1 year prior experience as a supervisor or assistant manager
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese garners a signing bonus.
- A demonstrated ability to motivate and develop coworkers.
- A professional appearance and your own reliable transportation.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- One of industry’s highest salaries,
- Monthly auto allowance
- Commission opportunities
- 2 weeks paid time off
- 401K with match
- Your choice of medical, dental, and life insurance coverages
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
Interested? Send us your resume now!