Thinking about starting a cleaning business? Looking to expand your existing cleaning company? EcoSource is looking for new contractors!
Working in the cleaning industry is a great way to develop a stable small business. Affordable and effective cleaning services are a must for almost every business, so the cleaning industry has a lot of stability. Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses have increased interest in cleaning services to keep staff and customers safe.
Whether you already have a small cleaning business or you are looking to start a cleaning company, EcoSource can support you along the way.
Benefits of starting a cleaning business with EcoSource:
- Support and training from an established company with an extensive client base
- Growth-oriented business means lots of opportunities for growth for you as an individual and for your business
- Extensive ongoing training opportunities: the industry is always changing and adapting, and we are here to help you do the same
- Our resources can support an experienced business owner to move into a new industry, or for an individual with cleaning experience to begin to build a new business
EcoSource helps set you up to succeed by:
- Providing a startup package which includes all the equipment and chemicals.
- Providing the clients yielding gross revenues from $48,000 to $480,000 per year
- Allowing for unlimited growth opportunity – you can grow your business as quickly as you want
EcoSource focuses on environmentally-friendly cleaning—we offer special certifications and training to prepare you and your staff. We have extensive clients across many industries in the Greater Boston/Southern NH area, which means EcoSource is a great resource for new and growing cleaning companies to build a diverse client pool.